为 何
Why
BY Rose Lu(Binghua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
为何鸟儿在欢叫
Why am I getting muter and muter
我越来越沉默
While the birds are chirping cheerfully?
心里明明有话
I wouldn’t say
却不愿说
Though there’s in my heart something to say obviously.
为何溪水欢快向前
Why am I, step by step, stepping backward,
我却一步步退却
While the creeks are gurgling all the way in glee forward?
明明想到对岸去
There’s clearly a desire to go to the opposite rivage, yet
却不敢跨过河
I dare not cross the rivulet
一身的疲倦
Utterly exhausted
把夜的孤独触摸
I touch the lonesomeness of the hours of darkness,
想装着微笑
I pretend to beam
却有泪珠滚落
But stubbornly down my tears stream
最好的诗
Unversed
还没有写
The finest verse remain
缪斯女神
For Muse has ceased
不再光顾我
With me to honor.
究竟是哪里
What on earth
出了差错
Went wrong?
激动和喜悦
Why excitement and happiness
不再来找我
Come to me no longer?
反复
Time after time
反复问
I ask,
没有答案的问题
This answerless question
成了最后一首歌
that becomes the last rhyme.
青春就应该这样绽放 游戏测试:三国时期谁是你最好的兄弟!! 你不得不信的星座秘密